Revit Architecture I Course Complete Beginners Training
Building Information Modeling: Autodesk Revit Training : BIM Autodesk Revit Software Tutorial: Revit Architecture 2019
Download Udemy Revit Architecture I Course Complete Beginners Training Online Tutorial by Webelocity Designs for Free
Revit Architecture I Course Complete Beginners Training
- This Complete Beginners Training Course will lead the user through the basic procedures of designing and integrated building model.
- This course is also designed for those people interested in advancing their employment opportunities.
Revit Architecture I Course Complete Beginners Training is structured the following way:
Lesson 1: Introduction to BIM concepts and Revit Architecture concepts: Revit Interfaces, Key Features: Parametric Design Concepts, Constraints and Interconnected Relationships between views into Building Information Model. And how to create you first Project.
Lesson 2: Introduction to Revit view controls: Setting view properties and using Visibility/Graphic overrides. Exploring 3D view navigation controls. Introduction to view creation.
Lesson 3: Using dimensions and constraints: Methods for selecting and manipulating content. Introduction to editing tools.
Lesson 4: Exploring the concept of Categories, Families, Types and Instances: Accessing family libraries and loading families into a project. Introduction to sketching and sketched features.
Lesson 5: Creating and working with levels: Creating 3D perspectives with Camera Views. Introduction to sheet creation and drawing views.
Lesson 6: Sections: Introduction to Sections and methods for creating building sections, wall sections, and detail sections. Using callout views.
Lesson 7: Custom project templates: Customizing project settings and options.
Lesson 8: Introduction to Compound structure and creating custom wall types: Methods for working with vertically compound walls.
Lesson 9: Creating and modifying footprint roofs: Joining roofs and attaching walls to roofs. Extruding roofs and creating dormer roofs.
Lesson 10: Editing wall profiles: Joining and cutting geometry. Adding wall openings. Using hosted sweeps and sweep profiles with walls and roofs.
Lesson 11: Creating and working with floors: Editing floor edges. Creating foundation walls and structural foundations.
Lesson 12: Creating stairs by sketching runs: Creating stairs by sketching boundaries and risers. Using stair calculation rules and modifying stair properties.
New topics will include:
- Project creation, navigation and display concepts.
- Designing with components, working with laves, creating and editing walls, adding doors and windows, creating floor and roof objects, working with view properties, instance and type parameters, loading and modifying family components, adding dimensions and annotations, adding and modifying drawing sheets, and plotting procedures.
- Revit Architecture Assignment 1: Complete Commercial Building: Lesson 1 – Lesson 6
- Revit Architecture Assignment 2: Complete Residential Building: Lesson 7 – Lesson 12
What Is BIM?
- Unlike CAD Software, which uses software tools to generate digital 2D and/or 3D drawings, BIM facilitates a new way of working: creating designs with intelligent objects. Regardless of how many times the design changes—or who changes it—the data remains consistent, coordinated, and more accurate across all stakeholders. Cross-functional project teams in the building and infrastructure industries use these model-based designs as the basis for new, more efficient collaborative workflows that give all stakeholders a clearer vision of the project and increase their ability to make more informed decisions faster.
- With BIM, the model is actually a complex database and the room is a database element that contains both geometric information and nongraphic data. Drawings, views, schedules, and so on are ―live views of the underlying building database. If designers change a model element, the BIM software automatically coordinates the change in all views that display that element—including 2D views, such as drawings, and informational views, such as schedules—because they are all views of the same underlying information.
Webelocity Designs, is an integrated practice of architecture, engineering, designers and construction professionals personally invested in delivering creative and practical built environments that enrich communities.
We are committed to ongoing quality improvement initiatives to ensure we deliver solutions that meet our clients’ expectations of quality and value. Our dedication to project success influences everything we do and ensures our clients are satisfied, and that we enjoy mutual success.
We want every client to receive the best service we can provide and for them to feel we have contributed real value to their project. We want our clients to be confident in recommending our services to others.
We strive to work ethically in all areas of our business and in our interactions with our people and everyone we meet in our communities and beyond.
#revit 2019 #autodesk #revit #bim #buildinginformationmodelling #architecture #revit architecture 2019 #revit course #Revit Architecture I Course Complete Beginners Training
What you’ll learn
- Learn How To Work Within The BIM Process To Effectively Create And Document A Full Range Of Building Types (Including Residential Buildings, Small Commercial Buildings And Multi-Storey Towers With Custom Curtain Walls)
- This Revit Architecture I Course Complete Beginners Training Will Lead The User Through The Procedures Of Designing And Integrated Building Model.
- You Will Get Greater Insight Into The Project At Any Point In Its Lifecycle, BIM Helps You To Improve Accuracy, Efficiency, And Productivity, Resulting In Time And Cost Savings
- You Will Obtain Significant Value-Added Benefits Like Faster Project Approvals, More Predictable Outcomes, Sustainable Design And Analysis Services, And Improved Collaboration And Information Sharing For Integrated Project Delivery Strategies
- Also Learn How To Create Custom Content Within The Revit Family Editor, Create Conceptual Massing Studies, Use Structural Tools And Generate Photo realistic Renderings Of Building Projects.
- You will be creating and editing walls, adding doors and windows, creating floor and roof objects
- Project Creation
- Navigation And Display Concepts
- Designing With Components
- Working With laves
- Working with view properties, instance and type parameters.
- You will be loading and modifying family components
- You will add dimensions and annotations, adding and modifying drawing sheets
- Plotting Procedures.
- View Controls
- Render / Crop Regions / Visibility Settings
- View Properties and Visibility / Graphic Overrides
- 3D View Navigation Controls / View Creation
- Dimensions and Constraints
- Selecting and Manipulating Content
- Editing Tools: Align / Trim / Split / Offset
- Categories / Families / Types and Instances
- Family Libraries and Loading Families
- Sketching and Sketched Features
- Creating and Working with Levels
- Creating 3D Perspectives with Camera Views
- New Levels / Perspective Views / sheets
- Section Views – Building Sections / Wall Sections / Detail Sections
- Callout Views / Details
- Project Settings and Custom Templates
- Materials / Fill Patterns / Object Styles
- Line Settings / Annotation Settings
- Compound Structure and Custom Wall Types
- Vertically Compound Walls
- Creating and Modifying Footprint Roofs
- Joining Roofs and Attaching Walls to Roofs / Extruded Roofs / Dormers
- Editing Wall Profiles / Joining and Cutting Geometry
- Wall Openings / Hosted Sweeps
- Floor / Slab Edges
- Foundation Walls / Footings
- Stairs Methods / Stair Properties
- Creating Stairs by Components
- Architects Can Produce More Accurate Designs With Fewer Errors, Less Waste, And Closer Alignment To The Owner’s Vision.
- Engineers Can Increase Coordination With Architects And Other Engineering Disciplines, Improving The Reliability Of Their Designs.
- Contractors Can Make Sure That Constructability Issues Are Flagged Early On When Changes Are Less Expensive To Make.
- Ultimately, YOU Will Be Able To Use The Models Far Into The Future As The Basis Of A Comprehensive Facilities And Asset Management Program.
- Complete Beginners Training – No Previous Experience In Revit Architecture Is Necessary. Introduction To Intermediate Level
- PDF Booklet Is Available In Every Lesson, Allowing You To Follow Along With Video Lectures
- PDF Files Have Detail Course Instruction Steps, It Is Recommended To Read All Files For Revit Architecture I Complete Course.
- This Course Contains 12 Separate Lessons Covering Basic To Advanced Concepts In The Latest Versions Of The World’s Most Popular And Versatile BIM Software.
- We Recommend To Complete All 3 Revit Courses To Achieve Level Of “Revit Architecture Certificate”
- Lifetime Access to Revit Architecture Course
- Residential / Commercial Assignments are Provided in Revit 2017, Revit 2018 and Revit 2019
Who this course is for
- Complete Beginners Training / Working Professional looking to upgrade skills in Revit.
- This Great Revit Course Is For The Students Who Wants To Become Revit Architecture Experts.
- Autodesk Software Users That Wants To Gain Knowledge And Skills In Revit Interface.
- We Recommend To Complete All 3 Revit Courses To Achieve Same Level Of The “Revit Architecture Certificate”
Download Revit Architecture I Course Complete Beginners Training Course